Atmosphere of Miracles（Sunday service）
18While he was saying this, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live." 19Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples.
20Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
22Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.
23When Jesus entered the ruler's house and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd, 24he said, "Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him. 25After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up. 26News of this spread through all that region.
27As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!"
28When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?"
"Yes, Lord," they replied.
29Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; 30and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, "See that no one knows about this." 31But they went out and spread the news about him all over that region.
32While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus. 33And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel."
34But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."
35Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
- We need a problem only God can fix & a desperation for God's mercy.
- We need a confidence in what Jesus can do.
- A Father with a dead daughter,vs.18"but come and put your hand on her,and she will live"
- Woman with bleeding 12 yrs,vs.21 "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
- Blind men healing by faith in Jesus Christ vs.29"According to your faith it will be done to you."
- Keep negative people at a distance when you need a miracle, vs.25 "After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up."
- Don't advertise Jesus' in a cheap way. vs. 30 and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, "See that no one knows about this." But they went out and spread the news about him all over the region."
- When God works in your life in a great way, expect criticism by religious people.vs.34. But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons,"
- The workers are few &God is looking for vessels. Read vs.35-38
Please click here to hear a message right now.